MU-Online Server Security
MU-Online server owners get hacked, and in the most worst way possible, we had customers that told us their server has been completely wiped out. There are many things why this happens, and below are the main reasons:
- Do you know what ports in your server are open?
- Do you know which services running in your server are not needed and can be safely turned off?
- Do you know that removing unused services could make your server more secure and free up resources?
- Are your servers patched up to the latest version of released software?
- Do you have the latest antivirus definitions?
- Have all detected viruses and malware have been cleaned out of your server?
Please keep in mind Server Management monitoring and it’s security is a way of life and a life style. It is a set of procedures and policies that must be malleable, and yet followed consistently. There is no such thing as a one time hardening just like there is no such thing as a one time anti-virus install. As new threats or attacks arise, it’s important that you never allow yourself to feel too safe or too secure, always check things out, always be open to learning new security philosophies, and always be on the look out for suspicious activity on your machines.
A hacker could exploit your server with easy, even if you let the wrong port open, and yes, it’s true.
We have a waste 10+ years experience in securing servers, Windows or Linux, but as we all know MU-Online runs on Windows Server. Our specialised team can help you secure your server, for a fee starting as low as 50$. Please feel free to contact us, we have secured many servers until this page was created.