What`s new in our MU AntiHack ?
Hello dear LiveGuard MU AntiCheat users, today we are proud to announce that our new version 184.108.40.206 has been released!
With the great success we had with version 220.127.116.11, we have now improved the system even better, and also fixed various small bugs.
Everything you see is our own custom ideas and work, we never copied or stolen code like others do. If you will see similar “systems” like ours, than you will know where it all started.
New feature "View logged in players":
- You can now disconnect a player with 1 click ( from the game also )
- You can now BAN any user you want with one click ( caution with this, because it’s
HWID BAN )
New feature "View all connections":
- You can now disconnect connections that are “stuck” and causing problems ( in the next release this will be automatic )
Stuck connections can happen from various reasons:
- the player exited suddenly the game, but the socket did not close properly
- too slow internet connection and the socket did not close properly
- multiple clients opened/closed randomly and the socket did not close properly
New feature "Send Global Message":
- You can now send a global message via the AntiHack in one click
The players will receive a nice message and notification in the Windows tray area.
This is usefull if you are not connected inside the game with a GameMaster account, or the players are just watching a movie and the game is minimised.
Various bug fixes
- Fixed Error Messages which where incorrect
- Added DNS Support for those who are using DNS instead of IP
- Added abillity to Enable/Disable detection of Razor Products server side (Razor-Settings.xml)
- Renamed “License-Settings.xml” to “Client-Settings.xml” and added reload functionality for it
- Fixed startup errors in some Windows XP ( could not find driver path )
- Antivirus Taggant updated, this is needed to prevent antivirus engines detecting “As virus” the system
- Force Launcher fixed to use this feature please open a ticket, and make sure your launcher is customisable
What you need to know:
- If you are an existing customer and you wish to upgrade to this version, please open a ticket to agree on the exact time and date you wish to do so, because this version requires our intervention to install.
- If you alter the installation and you do no respect our guides, we will stop supporting you, and you will have to handle your problems.
Anymore problems/bugs in this version?
None so far, and we updated some customers allready, aswell installed for new customers, and everything is running as should. Some small problems where encountered in the first testing because of the kernel signatures, but that issue has been resolved.
NOTE: If your player has a virused OS, and something will try to alter the game, LiveGuard MU AntiCheat will not run. Please advise your player(s) in this case to clean their OS with a professional antivirus like Kaspersky / NOD32.
Thank you for being our customer!
Many Thanks for all those who have been our customers from the beggining, and supported us wich is now 3 years since we launched this service.
We will continue to offer our services 24/7 to protect your business as usual.
Enjoy LiveGuard MU AntiHack!